Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Everybody's gone surfin...

Yesterday, I finally let Andrew teach me how to surf. We've been together for almost 8 years now and I had only gone with him once or twice. It was awesome! I do have a bruise or two and I had a close encounter with a jellyfish but other than that it was a lot of fun. I actually managed to stand up which I considered a huge personal accomplishment. Andrew had to push my board into the waves but tomorrow we're going again and hopefully I'll be able to paddle and catch them on my own.



Of course, it will be awhile before I can look like this:

and I will NEVER be able to do this:
yeah...he's pretty awesome

2 comments:

Boog said...

Looks like you're livin' the life of luxury. Enjoy it while lasts you lucky buggers.

Unknown said...

Wow! Very impressive! I'm very proud of you. And Andrew, amazing! Please just be CAREFUL! Love you both,
Mom