Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

6 awesome years

Six years ago, at the ripe old age of 21, I walked down the aisle and said 'I do' to my best friend.

We were very young, yes - but very blessed.

On that day, quite a few things went wrong: the flower fiasco, missing tablecloths at the reception, family members running late, crazy mosquitoes and heat at the chapel and the photographer disappearing....but one beautiful thing - the most important thing- went right: we were married!

Our life together is amazing and beautiful; even with the barking dogs and meowing cat and laundry and research and all the other trivial things that steal our time away. Through it all, I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime.
I love you, chief.

                                 

Starting the day off right with heart-shaped spelt pancakes and a shot of maple syrup...yum!

Is it too cheesy to say these were more delicious because of who I shared them with? :)

1 comment:

Mom of struggling actress said...

Ahhh Heather such a sweet post! It made me cry! I hope you will have many, many more years together!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love you both

Michel